Thursday, June 28, 2012

MY PINTEREST IS A MESS

I have a few boards on Pinterest, and people are following them, so I don't want to upset those who chose to follow a board for a couple of pins by taking a pin out and changing it to another board.  I have already added a few more after people followed them and now they have to go through tons of pictures in each folder to find why they followed my board in the first place.  I want it more organized though.  I figured my blog would be the best place to find that because I can always add more links to my catagories.  Food, Holiday, Birthday, etc.  Not just that, but different food items too.  Desserts, Chicken, etc.  I want to be able to find exactly what I am looking for without going through a ton of photos on one "food" board.  So, keep watching.  It will take a long time since I can't do this at work and I have kids at home, but I will eventually get it done.  I just have to stop pinning for a while.  (HA) 
 
For those of you without a pinterest, I will be adding the actual web page, so don't worry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment