Friday, June 29, 2012

hair please?

i want to cut my hair really short, but i hava a few problems.  1- i do not like the feeling of hair on/touching my neck.  2- i do not want my hair blowing in my face poking me in the eyes while driving or walking down the street.  3- my hair is VERY THICK.  it poofs when it's not in a pony tail or held down by something (and i do not like using products).  4- my hair does NOT curl.  what do i do???  sick of long thick hair always in a pony tail.  i used to do buns, but the weight of this thing is ridiculous on my neck.  i found a couple that are nice and short but they all have a downside too...


Looks like an 80's boy cut

I would need the front and sides much shorter to stay out of my eyes and might not look as good

Looks kinda tacky...  and I would always look like a boy anime character

My hair would never curl like this..  and I would need bangs.  Nothing poking my in the eyes

Just a tad shorter all the way around and this is really cute...  but I would never wake up early just to "do my hair."  That, and my hair is soo thick it would come out to this plus another layer.  UGH!

Again, this would be a thickness issue, but maybe if they shaved some of the layers?  

Side view of the back.  My problem with hair is always that I hate the feeling of it touching my neck

This has bangs in the front short enough and hair short to the sides, but I would need it to slope down so it doesn't go in my eyes.  Not sure about the look though

This is short, but you can tell her hair is thin.  I really wish my hair would start falling out and go thinner.

One of my friends.  I like this hair, but again, part is long and would go in my eyes

This would be okay, but I'd feel like I had a mohawk and it would have to be shorter in front

All one length, pretty nice.  Wish my hair was thinner for this



Can I just get back into modeling and get picked for movies and have someone else do my hair????



No comments:

Post a Comment